Purple Does Dallas Pride Weekend Is Here!
Please review the following information to help ensure you have an amazing experience.
We strongly encourage you to bookmark this page, as we will be updating it with more information.
- Name on ticket on Eventbrite website/app must match a photo ID at the door to be granted entry. Please login to eventbrite.com or the Eventbrite app to verify everything is in order and to make any changes.
- NO NAME CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED PAST FRIDAY, SEPT 15, 2017 @ 11:59PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- PURPLE PRIDE PASSES ARE SOLD OUT. No additional will be made available.
- PRISM: The Dallas Pride Opening Party IS SOLD OUT. No tickets will be available at the door.
- One or more events may sell out, so we encourage you to purchase tickets soon. If any event sells out, there will be no tickets available at the door.
- All events proceed RAIN OR SHINE.
- Security varies by venue, but be prepared to have all bags searched and pockets emptied at every event.
- A Purple Pride Pass includes access to all four Purple Foundation Pride events below. It does not include admission to other Dallas Pride weekend events.
Event Specific Information
WHEN: Thursday, September 14, 2017 @ 9:00 pm – 2:00 am
WHERE: Dallas Eagle / 5740 Maple Ave / Dallas, TX 75235
AGE: 21+ Only
COST: $5 Suggested Donation / Included in Purple Pride Pass
ENTRY: Front door off parking lot.
PARKING: Free onsite lot.
WHEN: Friday, September 15, 2017 @ 9:00 pm – 4:00 am
WHERE: Lizard Lounge / 2424 Swiss Ave / Dallas, TX 75204
COST: SOLD OUT – NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
ENTRY: [NO RE-ENTRY TO THIS EVENT] Front Door off Swiss Ave
PARKING: Limited free lot & street parking.
WHEN: Saturday, September 16, 2017 @ 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm – RAIN OR SHINE
WHERE: SISU Uptown / 2508 Maple Ave / Dallas, TX 75201
AGE: 21+ Only
COST: $40 Door (Discounted Adv Purchase Tickets Avail) / Included in Purple Pride Pass
ENTRY: [NO RE-ENTRY TO THIS EVENT] Side door to the right of the front of the building, off the valet parking lot.
PARKING: Paid valet. No self parking lot. Limited neighborhood street parking.
WHEN: Sunday, September 17, 2017 @ 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm – RAIN OR SHINE
WHERE: Patio @ Station 4 (S4) / 3911 Cedar Springs Rd / Dallas, TX 75219
COST: $30 Door (Discounted Adv Purchase Tickets Avail) / Included in Purple Pride Pass
ENTRY: Rear of S4, entry to the back patio off parking lot.
PARKING: Limited free lot/street parking. Limited surrounding paid parking also available.
Be safe and have fun!
Purple Foundation created these events as a safe, fun, and exciting weekend that beneﬁts the community. We encourage you to have the time of your life, but we also want you to party responsibly. Have fun, be safe, and have a great Dallas Pride Weekend!