Press / Media
Recent News & Announcements
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PURPLE PARTY WEEKEND 2017 Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - Please review the following information to help ensure you have an amazing experience.
- Purple Does Dallas Pride 2017 Lineup Revealed Friday, March 31, 2017 - Join us for exciting events benefiting local HIV/AIDS and LGBT organizations during Dallas Pride Weekend.
- Purple Foundation Donates $90,000 to Local HIV/AIDS and LGBT Organizations Friday, January 27, 2017 - North America’s largest all-volunteer dance organization ends anniversary year with largest donation to date.
- Purple Party Weekend New Host Hotel Saturday, December 3, 2016 - With more rooms, centralized location to the weekend’s events, downtown walk-ability, and amenities sure to delight, this Purple fan-favorite is sure to give you an exciting and comfortable Dallas home for the weekend.
- Dallas Pride is Here! IMPORTANT INFORMATION Friday, September 16, 2016 - Please review the following information regarding Purple Foundation's events this weekend to ensure you have an amazing experience.
- SPIN w/ DJ Michael Tank Friday, July 15, 2016 -
- SCORE w/ DJ Ben Baker Friday, May 27, 2016 - Sat, Jun 11, 2016 // 9P-2A // Dallas Eagle. DJ Ben Baker (NYC).
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PURPLE PARTY WEEKEND 2016 Friday, April 29, 2016 - Purple Party Weekend Is Here! Please review the following information to help ensure you have an amazing experience. View the Interactive Purple Party Weekend Map Eventbrite App The most convenient way to gain access to the events is to download the Evenbrite app. Your smartphone is your ticket. We are also able to scan your ticket PDF image on your phone’s screen. You may also print your tickets/passes at [...]
- SCORE w/ DJ Shane Stiel Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - Sat, Mar 19, 2016 // 9P-2A // Dallas Eagle. DJ Shane Stiel (LA).
- Purple Party Weekend 2016 Headlining DJs Thursday, January 14, 2016 - DJs include Aron, Dani Toro, Eddie Martinez, Paulo & Jackinsky, Phil B, and Isaac Escalante. Weekend of fund raising events to benefit people living with HIV/AIDS and the LGBT community in Dallas.