We’ve got some big news for Purple Party Weekend! After a very successful and record-breaking 16th year, Purple Foundation is gearing up for our biggest signature weekend yet. Mark your calendars and join us April 27 – May 1, 2017 for an unrivaled lineup of the world’s best DJs, a healthy dose of Texas-sized hospitality, and the magic that makes Purple Party more than a party but a weekend that makes a difference.
Through our tremendous growth and your invaluable feedback, we have enhancements that are sure to make this a weekend you do not want to miss.
What’s new and improved for 2017:
- New host hotel: Aloft Dallas Downtown—more rooms, more amenities, and centralized location to the weekend’s events.
- Enhanced shuttle service: no more following pick-up schedules. See the real-time location of shuttles from your phone.
- ROAR! is back and on its own night. DJ Seth Breezy is sure to give you the perfect early start to Purple Weekend.
- New Friday welcome mixer: PUMP! Dallas favorite DJ Mike James will provide the perfect setting to say howdy and catch up with old and new friends alike.
- We’re pulling out all the stops for THE PURPLE PARTY with enhanced lighting, lasers, and production.
- Get your “Sunday Funday” off to a strong start with our NEW brunch! REFRESH will feature a Texas-sized spread including all of the usual brunch affair conveniently located at Aloft hotel lobby, all set to groovy tunes by DJ MNDO.
- New outdoor/indoor venue for REVIVAL Tea Dance. Enjoy the sun with DJ GRIND all with a fabulous view of the downtown Dallas skyline.
- Hall of State becomes GLOW Closing Party. With enhanced sound and lighting, this iconic venue in fair park will be the perfect way to close the weekend with music by Purple-favorite Alyson Calagna and the Texas debut of Guy Scheiman.
More details coming soon!
New Host Hotel
Aloft Dallas Downtown
With more rooms, centralized location to the weekend’s events, downtown walk-ability, and amenities sure to delight, this Purple fan-favorite is sure to give you an exciting and comfortable Dallas home for the weekend.
Aloft Dallas Downtown is just steps from City Hall and the Dallas Convention Center, with easy access to the American Airlines Center, Arts District, and much more. Located in a historic building, rooms feature original buff brick, large windows, and high ceilings.
Our new host hotel also features:
- Re:fuel by Aloft: Get your foodie fix 24/7 with grab & go light meals.
- Re:charge gym: Sprint, stretch, and lift 24/7 with all the tools to keep you fit.
- Splash pool: Sip a drink while lounging by the pool.
- SPG® Keyless: Lose your keys. Use your SPG app to check in, get your room number — even unlock your door.
- Complimentary Purple shuttle service to events.*
* Excludes ROAR! | Bear Party
Discounted Reservations end Thursday, April 6, 2017
This is just the start of new things in store for you, so, saddle up cowboy! Dallas has a dance rodeo like no other. Yee-Haw!